Imagex eliminates the headache of paper records and archives so you can focus on the things that truly matter for your organization. Our full-service document management solutions make it simple to organize your records and even easier to find exactly what you need, when you need it. We’ll do it all for you.
- Document and artifact imaging
- Scanning hardware and services
- Customized document management solutions
- Workflow management and compliance
- Cloud backup and data archiving
- Secure shredding
- And so much more!
You save money, your team is more productive, and you can access everything you need, right at your fingertips.
Give Imagex a call at (703) 883-2500 or contact us online to schedule document scanning and management services in Dulles, VA.
Document Scanning Services in Dulles
No one wants bulky filing cabinets taking up space in their office. The solution? Scan your documents with Imagex to make them readily available and indexable while creating more space for growth.
Our scanners are all properly configured with hardware and software for each customer project and the various documents that need to be scanned. During the process, our document preparation team scans all pages with our high-end scanner with special technology to detect misfeeds and other scanning issues. Lastly, every page is scrutinized by our quality assurance team using a visual inspection. Any page that does not meet our stringent standards will be re-scanned.
Dulles Document Shredding Services
Imagex provides various services to streamline your paperless digitization goals, as well as secure document shredding to assist you in getting rid of all of your paper! There are various reasons people turn to shredding—whether it’s for policy reasons at work or security concerns—and we are happy to provide any services needed.
When it comes to document shredding, it is required by law that documents be destroyed securely. This is especially true for companies in the medical, legal, and government fields. Legal requirements for these fields include having the documents shredded and destroyed, then providing evidence that the shredding process was successful.
Are you interested in scheduling document scanning or shredding services for your Dulles business? Contact Imagex online or give us a call at (703) 883-2500.
Microfilm & Microfiche Services in Dulles, VA
Microfilming, also called microphotography, is the reduction of images to such a small size that they cannot be read without optical assistance. This amazing photographic compression often results in 99% space saving. The microfilming service is one of the most extensively used and common practices in modern reprographic science.
Microfilm can bring various advantages, such as the document being reduced to one-thirtieth of its area. It can also save floor space by reducing the number of documents being used. It can also allow the security and safety of documents to a certain extent. The microfilm records are a bit more durable than documents but do have a timestamp that can be affected by environmental factors.
Dulles Scanning & Imaging Equipment Repair
Chances are, your business makes significant investments in scanners and imaging equipment. Imagex aims to keep that investment serviced and running efficiently. Our services range from economical offsite support services to next day replacement options.
Contact Imagex Today
There are a few things you will want to look for when you are hiring someone to take care of your company’s shredding, management, and hardware needs, including:
- Document Pickup – Our team will pick up your files and make sure that they make it securely to the shredding facility.
- Security – Security is important when it comes to document shredding. We have the procedures set in place to keep all files secure during transit and at our shredding facility. All documents are shredded to the point that they are impossible to piece together or read from.
- Experience – In choosing Imagex, you are going with a paper shredding company that has years of experience working with companies in the medical, legal, and governmental fields. Imagex has the proper experience to deal with your sensitive documents.
- Customer Service – Our staff would be happy to answer any questions, provide a free quote, and help explain the process of document shredding.
Give Imagex a call at (703) 883-2500 or request a quote online to schedule document shredding services in Dulles!