- Ultra-compact A3 production scanner
- High-speed colour scanning (60ppm portrait / 80ppm landscape)
- Advanced image processing features
- Ultra-reliable paper transport system
- Class-leading energy efficiency
- Optional Flatbed 101 Scanner Unit
- Kofax VRS included
Exceptional speed and efficiency
- Busy working environments will quickly raise their productivity with the DR-6030C’s rapid colour scanning speeds. Canon’s advanced 3-line CMOS CIS sensor technology and JPEG-compression image file transfer process enable colour scanning speeds of up to 80ppm (landscape.)
Compact by design
- The DR-6030C is among the most compact A3 production scanners – ideal in corporate office departments or smaller branch offices that have limited desktop space. Scan operators will appreciate its convenient front document feed and exit design for its convenient and comfortable operation.
Excellent performance and superior image quality
- The DR-6030C captures precise high-quality images scan after scan. With three dedicated modes designed to enhance text and remove dark or patterned backgrounds, the DR-6030C reproduces clear legible images optimized for OCR applications or for automated data extraction. Additional features like Auto Colour Detection, Auto Size and Deskew Correction, Text Orientation Correction and Customised Colour Dropout further enhance image quality and consistency.
Trouble-free paper handling
- Built on the same reliable paper transport system as its market-leading DR-5010C predecessor, the DR-6030C can reliably handle up to 10,000 scans a day. The high-precision roller system allows for jam-free feeding of a wide range of documents: from A3 media and plastic cards to documents up to 3m long. A selectable straight-thru paper path makes it easy to scan items up to 546 g/m² thick.
Leading energy efficiency
- The DR-6030C is the most energy-efficient production scanner in its class, using just 46W of power when scanning – saving you money and helping you become more eco-friendly.
- The DR-6030C comes bundled with Canon’s CapturePerfect and CapturePerfect Software Developers Kit (SDK) for easy custom integrations. Kofax VRS – the industry’s leading image processing software – is also included for added image quality assurance.
- For extra versatility, the DR-6030C is fully compatible with the optional Flatbed Unit 101 for scanning bound and fragile documents.