Document Scanning Services
Trusted in the Virginia, Maryland & Washington, DC Areas for Over 30 Years
Request a Quote
Replace bulky filing cabinets and endless papers with an electronic filing system.
The whole reason you want to scan your documents in the first place is to efficiently clean up the clutter on your desk or in your office. Make files readily available and indexable while creating more space for growth.
- Our scanners are all properly configured with hardware and software for each customer project and the various documents that need to be scanned.
- Our document preparation team ensures that every page will be scannable. Staples, paper clips, and other bindings are removed. Sticky notes and other small pieces of paper are scanned and cropped to proper size.
- We keep our scanners clean and pristine! Each scanner is cleaned multiple times during the day to ensure your images are nearly perfect representations of the original.
- Each page is scanned using a high-end scanner with special technology to detect mis-feeds and other scanning issues.
- Each document is indexed with a unique file name, making it very easy for you to find the documents later.
- Every page is scrutinized by our quality assurance team using a visual inspection. Any page that does not meet our stringent standards will be re-scanned.
- Files are encrypted and delivered. Imagex is safe and secure!
Give Imagex a call at 703-883-2500 or contact us online to schedule document scanning services in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, and beyond!
Why Digitize Your Documents?
SIGNIFICANT COST REDUCTIONS — Most organizations who start scanning do so to realize significant cost reductions, particularly those associated with:
- Managing and storing medical records
- Managing and storing financial records
- Physical storage space
- Courier services
- Administrative costs (such as filing and retrieving)
- Legal document production
LEGAL COMPLIANCE – Organizations of all sizes now must comply with laws, requests, and audits from HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and FOIA. Many of these regulations provided an initial grace period for smaller businesses, but the time to comply is now at hand. This has created a need to implement document retention policies and strategies and to seek technology that can help manage all business information more efficiently.
DISASTER RECOVERY – We are living in a time when there is an unprecedented number of natural disasters including tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, and tornadoes. When taken in concert with man-made disasters including fire or terrorism, large, medium, and small businesses are greatly impacted. Unless the organization has a fully implemented disaster recovery plan, it is likely its operations will be shut down. Inc. reported that 75% of small- and medium-sized businesses have no disaster recovery plan and that 40% of businesses never reopen after a disaster.
Your businesses’ future depends on the choices that you make today. Give Imagex a call at 703-883-2500 or reach out to us online to schedule your document scanning service in the DMV region.